ponies for pride.
the ali forney center is an agency that provides housing and resources to homeless lgbtqia+ youth. it is the largest agency of its kind, and has grown from a six-bed sanctuary in a church basement to assisting 1,400+ youth each year and providing 70,000+ meals annually. the afc was founded by carl siciliano in honor of ali forney, a gender-nonconforming teen who fled their home at 13 and ultimately ended up homeless by the age of 15. ali advocated for the safety of homeless lgbtia+ youth and was tragically murdered in harlem in 1997.
i decided to switch it up a bit this year. i am running a photoshoot giveaway from my equine and portrait instagrams in addition to selling saddle pads.
last year, i raised $500. i am setting a goal of $1,000 this year between giveaway entries and saddle pad sales!
how to enter.
- use one of the payment methods below to send your donation and include a note of which shoot you're entering the giveaway for!
- donation minimums must be met to count towards an entry.
- there will be one equine + one portrait winner.
- multiple entries are allowed for larger donations!
- saddle pad purchases count as an entry towards the shoot of your choice.
- winners will be announced june 30th!
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
horse + rider.
photos of you + your pony
formal portraits of your horse
you and your forever person, a milestone, or anything you can think up!
available in black and white
pony, horse, and baby pads
entry towards session of your choice
WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL MID-JULY
$72.50 (includes shipping)